On Feb 15, 2012, at 7:35 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Nancy K <nancythirt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Rob, I offered to interview others since I have not done anything helpful to
>> the project yet. I am still avialable - I guess I hid my offer between ideas
>> on my last post.
>>

> Hi Nancy,
>
> This is good.  We have three people willing to do interviews.  Now we
> just need a willing victim, or two or three.   Plan B is we all
> interview each other ;-)

I think most people would be willing to be interviewed. Start by looking at the
ML archives and pick some "victims". Start some private conversations...

I'm willing to answer but might take time to respond to questions.

Maybe the interviewers should ask questions in this thread and the answers will
arrive, or not? :-)

Best Regards,
Dave