From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgard...@opendirective.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 13:56
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reminder: Not all list posts are from list subscribers

On 16 February 2012 20:33, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Ross Gardler
> <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> Sent from my mobile device, please forgive errors and brevity.
>> On Feb 16, 2012 8:04 PM, "Rob Weir" <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
[ ... ]
>>> Honestly, Ross, are you able to do this on your mobile device, the one
>>> you used to send your response?
>>>

>> Yes. I use a Web based mail client and, in this case my mobile device is a
>> tablet so can use the full interface.
>>

> Filtering, or just manual inspection?   I use Gmail.  Looks like the
> only allow filtering based on the final delivered-to header, which
> doesn't help us:
>
> http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=63575fed3f2d2072&hl=en

Unfortunately you are right, it does only match the final delivered-to
header. Blast, I use GMail too. I just assumed it would work. I guess
it serves me right for not checking the results of the filter.

Oh well... still a great tip for those who can use it.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)