On 2/22/12 2:58 PM, imacat wrote:
On 2012/02/22 21:52, Rob Weir said:
I was thinking of starting up a Youtube channel for Apache OpenOffice,
where we could post short videos, demos, tutorials, etc.  While
See:  http://www.youtube.com/nonprofits
Is there any interest in doing this at the ASF level?

This sounds nice, although I am not good at this.

it is a good opportunity for collaboration

- some one has experience is creating screencasts and can write donw a short story/explanation - somebody has a good and clear voice and provide the vioce to the screencast based on the story
- and others can prepare some intro and credits section

It would be nice if all videos have more or less the same look and feel. At least on project level.

I can think of many short videos/screencast (2-5 min)
- explaining how to create a new style and apply it
- how to create a content table
- how to use data pilots/pivot tables
- ....

I like the idea