On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> I was thinking of starting up a Youtube channel for Apache OpenOffice,
> where we could post short videos, demos, tutorials, etc.  While

<snip>

First:  Is it possible to associate existing Youtube videos with a new
channel?  So if we create an Apache OpenOffice channel now (or
sub-channel of the Apache Foundation channel) is there any way to get
existing OpenOffice-related videos into it?

Second: Is there anything that can be done short term for new content?
  For example, I have a copy of Camtasia that allows be to record
voice-over demos.  So no need to look at me (whew!); it just records
the screen.  Maybe instead of the 3.4 top features blog post idea
(which was redundant with the readme file it appears) it could be a
"AOO 3.4 top new features" demo/video?

Or, if we looked at the FAQ's for OpenOffice, maybe some of them can
turn into 30 second videos that show the solution?