Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on the revision r1293738, which correspond to our last changed revision r1293550. The linux buildbot has successfully build this revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.

I would like to propose also that we provide at least one normal/complete install set in en-US that we can test upgrade installations. You know our dev builds don't support system integration etc.

I will propose this build also to the IPMC for a first review if the formal requirements for an Apache release are ok or if there are bigger issues.

The builds will be made available again under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Juergen