Hi,

On 27.02.2012 09:03, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
the revision r1293738, which correspond to our last changed revision r1293550.
The linux buildbot has successfully build this revision and I think we can use
it for the next snapshot builds.

I would like to propose also that we provide at least one normal/complete
install set in en-US that we can test upgrade installations. You know our dev
builds don't support system integration etc.

I will propose this build also to the IPMC for a first review if the formal
requirements for an Apache release are ok or if there are bigger issues.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Windows installationsets for the developer snapshot builds are uploaded and
available.

I have recently recognized that in the Writer no menus and toolbars are shown in the provided Windows installationsets.

I am currently working on this issue.

Best regards, Oliver.