Hi all,

The main site at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ seems to
have a weird Google Analytics setup. It has a local copy of the GA
javascript instead of using the real one. Do you know to who belongs
that?

If you're ok with that we might get rid of that and create a new one,
so that we can all have a better understanding of the traffic streams.

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.