On 2/28/12 11:30 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hi Jürgen,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 09:03:23AM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev
snapshots based on the revision r1293738, which correspond to our
last changed revision r1293550. The linux buildbot has successfully
build this revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot
builds.

I would like to propose also that we provide at least one
normal/complete install set in en-US that we can test upgrade
installations. You know our dev builds don't support system
integration etc.

Do you have a new cwiki page to list those normal/complete install sets?

no not yet, but I thought we can extend the existing one. But haven't done it yet :-( I forgot it

Thanks for the reminder

Juergen