On 03/04/2012 11:02 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
Hi Folks,

With the Oracle infrastructure going away we are in danger of losing the legacy
downloads and the root of the MirrorBrain network.

Also it turns out that the Extensions site uses the url
updateexte.services.openoffice.org for updates and that url points to
download.services.openoffice.org

SourceForge has asked to take control of updateexte.services.openoffice.org
which makes sense.

What do we want to do about download.services.openoffice.org?

Dave--

These sites look identical to me. And they resolve to the same host -- 192.9.173.38.

We need to preserve this site...absolutely! I think AOO should set this up, frankly, not SourceForge. The only area that I see that would not be internal to AOO is the /contrib area for dictionaries.

Can this be done?

Regards,
Dave

MzK