On 2012-03-05 2:29 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Larry Gusaas<larry.gus...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 2012-03-05 1:44 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
Again, your opinion carries as far as your willingness to code an
alternative install approach.
Are you saying that unless one is willing to provide code there is no point
in making suggestions? I am getting sick of this insulting attitude that is
way too prevalent in open source communities.

I didn't say no point.  But repeating the same suggestion over and
over and over and over again, with no code is rather pointless.

Discussing an issue about the upcoming release is not making the same
suggestion repeatedly.

Again your "with no code" comment is condescending and insulting.

Do you want suggestions from anyone other than developers? If so, change
your attitude.

Personally, I want bug reports more than suggestions right now.  But
code that fixes bugs is golden.

In other words you don't want any suggestions that are contrary to your opinion

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese