On 06.03.2012 09:46, Paolo Pozzan wrote:
2012/3/5 Andre Fischer<a...@a-w-f.de>:
Hi Raphael,

On 02.03.2012 20:34, Raphael Bircher wrote:

Hi at all

No panic, I will make this night a new initial import. The reason is,
that we are not sure if the data from the old pootle server are
compleet. So we want to be sure, and so I will import the data from the
SDF.

I will import only the language wich we release for the moment. I hope,
i can do this work util tomorrow

I am a bit confused.  SDF seems to imply the current data in the extras/l10n
module.  For at least one language (zn-TW) we know that the data from the
old pootle server is more up-to-date.  How can we handle that?

Usually previous translations will be merged into the newly extracted
.po files, so there won't be any loss of data.

When there are strings that are in both data sets then we have to choose one, right? Is that done automatically?

-Andre

It's indeed necessary to update the files to have a fully translated
3.4 release - given to find an easy way to manage pootle users and
permissions.

Paolo