Rob Weir wrote:
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Regina Henschel wrote:
We from the german-nlc would like to make a new start. The de-nlc has a long
history and was one of the strongest OOo nlc projects. At peak times we had
over 40 Mails per day coming over the de-dev mailing list. The de site is
one of the most visited at the Apache OpenOffice project, and the chance is
good that we can get new volunteers.

More than 72-hours have elapsed.  There have been no objections, and
since you are a committer now, you can take the next step, which is to
enter a JIRA issue for Infra@ to set up the mailing list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

If German volunteers need a template mailing list request, our latest request is at
(it is probably not perfect, but it should contain everything Infra needs).

Regards,
  Andrea.