Be constructive. What would be the top 3 things that we should change?

-Rob

Gladly, though I may be repeating myself :)

1) Allow some for a small number of locale leads which initially are "given freely like candy" but allow for revisting that if lead turns out to be inactive or rogue. These leads administer the access levels of their fellow translators (if there are any). These need Project Admin (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels) access but I'm sure they'd be quite happy to have that restricted to AOO Pootle only. As I said before, I doubt a lot of translators will do much in the way of committing code. 2) Allow account creating as on other Pootle servers without any hoops to jump through other than the usual signup process.

In essence, handle Pootle and l10n as it was handled before.

3) Once that basic sort of l10n infrastructure is in place, find some people skilled in code who are willing to keep a closeish look on l10n issues and decamp l10n from the main dev mailing list.

Cheers,

Michael