On 03/14/12 12:09, Joe Schaefer wrote:
+1!

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Jagielski<j...@jagunet.com>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:08 PM
Subject: Let barking dogs bark

I would recommend that no one respond to the following:

     http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2012/03/14/brand-confusion/

It really serves no purpose to do so.

I would also suggest that those who intent is to simply stir this
kind of stuff up to simply shut the f*ck up, and let the coders code
and the project grow.

FWIW, somewhere there is a quote from one of my emails that
some people seem to think is "hostile towards LO". I was actually
recognizing the virtues of Microsoft (they are the market leaders
for some reason, right?).

Whatever people want to read from my words is not really under
my control but hopefully someone will pick here that all I say is
my strict personal opinion and that my opinions don't necessarily
imply a position from either Apache or the FreeBSD foundations.

Pedro.