Hi,

I've been trying out OpenOffice today and while I'm very thankful for this
good Office, there's a thing that bugs me...

The one feature that I find very useful about Excel is the "(blanks)" and
"(nonblanks)" in the autofilter on a row.

Where does this come in use? Well, I have an Excel where I aggregate scores
AND ranks in tops for TV-series. From these I calcutate an average of some
sorts. The nonblanks come in use when I want to see every tv-serie in a
certain top 50. As you can see, this spreadsheet is a mix between a
database and a spreadsheet, but... Well, I could write a webapp in C# and
access the data from a database... But that's a *huge*  workaround.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who used Excel like this and it seems to me
(blanks)/(nonblanks) seems not to mucht effort to include in an update.
Actually, as I'm a software develor myself, I would find this a nice
challenge.

I hope you can now see why this feature in Excel is helpful. I'm
disappointed that this means I still have to use Excel for this sheet, I
guess I'm not the only one in the world, so hopefully you know have enough
reasons to include this feature-request.  Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards,
- Steven Asselman