Please no more E-Mails

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:10 PM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Doctype of websites

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

> Please don't turn back the wheel of time. If you want to make a
> unification, then I suggest you either user xhtml transitional, or
> make the step to html5 right away as default.

+1

I've tried hard to make at least the download webpages W3C conform
(error and warning free) with xhtml doctype.

Unfortunately, after the migration to Apache this is no longer visible:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

New game, new work. ;-)

So, would be great to keep the more modern direction.

Marcus