Am 03/16/2012 05:31 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:12 AM, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  wrote:

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM, TJ Frazier<tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>  wrote:
On 3/16/2012 08:58, Rob Weir wrote:

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM, tj<t...@apache.org>   wrote:

(Note: the "#" links on the main page are not finding the anchor, but
only
the page.)

Which "main page" is not finding the anchors?   The navigation within
that page seems to work fine.

hyphens versus underscores in the anchor text.

Good eye, Rob...I will check this out later today! OOPS!

I had a bit time to fix this but needed 3 commits to fix this. Hm, I'm getting old. ;-(

Marcus

The links on http://www.openoffice.org/ in the news section point to the
announce and users ML's, but go to the top of the page. The links look
the
same on both pages, but work differently. Very interesting ...
/tj/

What do you think of augmenting the mailto links with
?Subject="Subscribe"
or even ?Subject=Subscribe&amp;Body="Subscribe"
(or Unsubscribe, as the case may be)? I think that really blank emails
may
be getting caught in spam filter traps.

Syntax reference: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2368