On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 5:41 PM, TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> On 3/16/2012 17:27, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> Good eye, Rob...I will check this out later today! OOPS!
>>

>> I had a bit time to fix this but needed 3 commits to fix this. Hm, I'm
>> getting old. ;-(
>>
>> Marcus
>>
> Thanks, Marcus, links work fine now. I'd still like some guidance on whether
> the additional params on the mailto links are a good idea.

You mentioned that the blank subjects could be an issue for spam
checkers.  I don't think that is an issue on the incoming side at
Apache.  A blank body will be bounced, however.  But a default subject
header certainly won't hurt anything, if you think that is useful for
avoiding problems on the sending side.  At the very least it might
avoid some email clients popping up a warning "No subject line, do you
really want to send?" or similar.