On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 18:18 +0100, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 17.03.12 17:09, schrieb drew jensen:
> > On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 08:52 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
> >> Is anyone here capable of changing the landing page for the support forums?
> >>
> >> http://user.services.openoffice.org/
> >>
> >> The underlying links have Apache branding but not this first page, which is
> >> still Oracle. If this has already been addressed/discussed and I missed the
> >> answer, my apologies.

<snip>

> +1 You can also use the existing page as template. If you sameone have a
> proposal, I can do the change on the Forum VM, I have shell accass.

Howdy,

OK - have come to a reasonable point on this I believe.

Set all links for the graphics, license, contact, updated page
meta-information.

Added a couple of links just above the CSE input box:
one for the documentation section on the wiki, the mailing list overview
page and what I'm assuming is the quasi-official (is it?) Google+ page
for Apache OpenOffice.

Not sure these should be here or if this is exactly the best links,
really looking for feedback here - but not to waist to much time on it,
we can adjust this stuff easily enough over time IMO..

The proposed replacement can be reviewed at:
http://baseanswers.com/temp/index_test.html

@Raphael - To get it on the VM I suppose the easiest (for me for sure :)
and fastest way is, just put everything in an archive file and send it
to you via email?

otherwise - off to point to this in a forum post also.

Thanks,

//drew