On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 08:43 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM, drew <d...@baseanswers.com> wrote:

> >> We could certainly run periodic reports and make them public.  There
> >> is nothing that prevents us from doing that.  But GA itself is account
> >> based, so anyone with direct access requires an email
> >> address/password.   But they do allow multiple users, so one option
> >> would be to add PMC members to the account on request.
> >

> > Hi Rob
> >
> > Ok - but would like to see us decide how the data will be used and
> > disseminated prior to setting this up.
> >
> > -1 on the request for the moment then.
> >

> So what is your exact objection to "run periodic reports and make them
> public"?

None really - I would just like to cover a few things prior to launch
and right now I need to focus on a couple of other tasks - given the way
you worded the first request with a reference to lazy consensus and
invoking a clock doesn't leave much wiggle room... so I figure it cuts
both ways and I'm trying to turn off the clock for another day, two
tops. I'll do my best to come back to this today.

Is that OK with you.