Hi

2012/3/25 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>:
> On 22/03/2012 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>>
>> On 03/22/12 13:16, Claudio Filho wrote:
>>>
>>> We could work in the same model, giving the chance for all in register
>>> in Pootle under this condition - he agree that all translation's
>>> contributions are licensed under Apache's License - giving the
>>> "translator" profile. If this volunteer agrees with the sign of iCLA,
>>> can be promoted to committer and follows the normal "climb" if this is
>>> his wish. The same can be used in the wiki pages.
>>
>> Yes. Actually item 5 of the AL2 is very supportive of this scheme.
>

> This seems a very reasonable approach.

And how do we process to ask to INFRA?

In IMHO, we can add more one profile - translator - and modify the
table[1] in the following rules:
[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/translate+pootle+service+auth+levels

Anonymous: "Can make a suggestion for a translation" and "Can view a
translation project"
Translator: can do what the anonymous can do today.

Or in other words, anonymous changes to translator, and a new profile
with less rules enter as anonymous.

Someone have some other suggestion? If we have agreement, can you talk
with infra, Pescetti?

Best,
Claudio