Claudio Filho [filh...@gmail.com] kirjoitti:
Hi

2012/3/28 Serg Bormant <borm...@gmail.com>:
> 2012/3/28 Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>:
>
>> Thank you for info but I think I had correct en-US.sdf file in this step:
>>
>> ristoi@Uusbuntu ~/AOOWDir $ cat en-US.sdf fi.sdf > old.sdf
>>
>> File fi.sdf was localize.sdf but when it fails I just change name. No help
>> for that.

Sorry, Risto. For this step, you need to do:

$ wget http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/en-US.sdf
$
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/extras/l10n/source/fi/localize.sdf?revision=1229431&view=co
-o fi.SDF

Then you will have the "template" (en_US) more the old translation
(fi) in the same directory, so you can merge in an unique file.

$ cat en-US.sdf fi.sdf > fi.old.sdf

After, convert in PO files.

$ oo2po --source-language=en-US -l fi -i fi.old.sdf fi

This command will extract the msgid from en-US part and msgstring from
fi part. When one or other haven't its pair, return a error, jumping
the file. The new created dir called "fi" will be your TM.

So, get the POT files and run the automatic translation, if your
translate tool have this feature. At final, is revise what are marks
as fuzzy and fill what is empty.

Best,
Claudio

No I am enought confused. I just deleted whole directory. And start over.

I got this: Tiedostoa tai hakemistoa ei ole
-o: komentoa ei löydy

Maybe it's better I stop using terminal. It is too ancient for me.

Regards
Risto