Jan,

On 2012-04-04, at 09:39 , Jan Öhman wrote:

> Hello!
> I don't know where I can ask my question, but I want to try this e-mail
> adress :-)

Let's see if I can help answering…

> A week ago I thought install OO.
> I tried http://www.openoffice.org/sv/ - Download  -  It didn't work
> Now I get the file .: OOo_3.3.o_Win_x86_install-wJRE_sv.exe (146MB)
> It's ok! (but why?)
>
> When I tried to use us...@sv.openoffice.org  -  it doesn't work.
> All pages from "sv.openoffice.org" is failed.

Yes. As well, I do think that the project members no longer are engaged there.
The SV project never had a very strong presence.

> What is happen with the Swedish version of  OO or e-mailing list?

As we have been discussing here, there has been evolution regarding the various
NL projects. Now is the time to re-form the SV one! :-)

This means that we need--and you can be well included--to engage those
interested in localization, QA, etc., for SV.

Best
Louis
> When is an upgrade?
>
> //Jan Ö