Hi,

a lot of clean up work and also bugfixes were made on the way to our first release.

The RAT output includes now only 2 files where one includes an ALv2 header. The other file is a left over and will be changed. A mistake!

The NOTICE, LICENSE are updated which was a lot of work.

I would like to propose a new build based on revision r1309668.

Included languagues: en-US ar de cs fr es gl it ja zh-CN pt-BR nl hu ru zh-TW fi

The languages that we had on Pootle and where most of them were already built for the developer snapshots.

We should take a closer look on these builds and when we are satisfied with the quality I would like to vote on this build to be used as our first RC.

Juergen