On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rob,
>  Per the wiki where Lily proposed the RC build test plan, it will take <=
> 1 week.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+RC+Build+Test+Plan

OK.  I would recommend that we do not delay the vote for the regression
test results.  Instead, we should have the voting period be long enough
that the regression tests will be done before the vote closes.  That way
IPMC members can do their release verification in parallel with Lily's
final testing.

-Rob