Hi

2012/4/5 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>:
> Great! And since we are now starting an Italian translation of
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
> how should we manage it?

Well... i saw in next email that you already discovered the solution. ;-)

> to allow translation: will I just need to put
> {{OrigLang|QA/TestCases}}
> as first row in the original page?

Exactly. And when you open a derivated page (future translated page),
you need to change {{OrigLang|Title in English}} by {{Lang|Translated
Title for you Language}}.

> By the way, if I create a new page I see a huge banner pointing to
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Translating which is probably
> outdated now.

More some things, Andrea:

1) Add a [[Category:New]] to map what are be produced;
2) Add a [[Category:IT]] to map this page as a Italian page.
3) Enter in this page[1] and create it.
[1]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:IT

Uff... i saw now that the steps 2 and 3 is ok. Congratulation!

Ah! You forgot that add [[Category: Quality Assurance]] in your translated page.

> In this case, since it's all new stuff, I think we can safely assume
> contributions (and our translation) are under the Apache License.

Is necessary to track all pages and see the status of them about the
license. I will study how can do it easily.

Best,
Claudio