Hi Andre,

you had a comment - why do we need subversion-devel.

I looked back over my notes and it seems it was to get around an error
needing lexpat.

But that seems wrong, I could have just installed expat-devel. Maybe
did and my notes are failing me :-)
And it is mentioned in the original Fedora list of required libraries.

I will keep an eye out next time I do a build and see if I can pin it
down further.

Cheers,

Ian