Hi all--

Right now when you click on the "I want to download OpenOffice.org" on the home page, you get a LARGE button to click to start the download, but also have an additional footer area with the following links:

* Get all platforms and languages
* Release notes
* MD5 checksums
* ISO images
* order CD-ROM
* P2P downloads

I am contemplating chagng "Release Notes" to "More Download Information"

and routing folks to http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

which HAS release notes in addition to other information -- installation guides, etc.

Does anyone take issue with this relatively minor edit?

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                    -- Robert Heinlein