On 4/12/12 4:23 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Roberto Galoppini<rgalopp...@geek.net>  wrote:
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:02 AM, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  wrote:

I think it would be good if we could get them the message that AOO 3.4
should be released soon, and that they are invited to download/install
our latest dev back and verify that their extensions work and make any
needed updates.  We would point them also to the details of the
changes described in the readme file.  Of course, we hope that no
changes are needed, but it is worth checking.

How would we get such a message out?  There is no mailing list of
extension authors, right?

We could contact Extensions' authors via direct mailing.

How?  Is this something that SF can send out, if we draft the text?
Also, is there any community mailing list or forum for extension
authors?

I guided all subscribers of the former api and extensions dev mailing list to our ooo-dev list.

Juergen

-Rob

Roberto

-Rob

====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.