HI.

2012/4/24 Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>

> -1 (nobody)
> For Finnish package only.
> Reason:
> http://www.saunalahti.fi/**rjaaskel/Kuvat/Tulostaikkuna.**jpg<http://www.saunalahti.fi/rjaaskel/Kuvat/Tulostaikkuna.jpg>
> Print dialog/window is working but it is so wide that it needs two screen
> (over 2000 pixel).
> So if Finnish is dropped out now and published with next minor version if
> there is possible integrate newest translations then?  Bug is fixed in
> Pootle but correct translation is not yet in publshed package.

Claudio, me and our community [1] are translating AOO for pt-BR, with
program Lokalize (gnome and kde). There small problems on synchronize the
archives. The organize in our list the e-mail.

> I am sorry if this is not correct way of voting
>
> Regards
> Risto
> Jürgen Schmidt [jogischm...@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is a call for vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
>> OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating). This will be the first incubator release for
>> Apache OpenOffice and a key milestone to continue the success of
>> OpenOffice.org.
>>

>> This release candidate provides the following important key changes
>> compared to former OpenOffice releases:
>> (1) Code clean up to remove all copyleft components and external
>> dependencies
>> (2) Reworked or introduced LICENSE and NOTICE file to reflect and
>> document the used licenses of the code itself as well as of external 3rd
>> party libraries
>> (3) MD5, SHA1, SHA512 hashes and GPG signatures for all of artifacts
>>
>> For a detailed feature overview please see the release notes under
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/**OOOUSERS/aoo-34-release-notes.**html<https://cwiki.apache.org/OOOUSERS/aoo-34-release-notes.html>
>> .
>>

>> The release candidate artifacts (source release, as well as binary
>> releases for 16 languages) and further information how to verify and review
>> Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) can be found on the following wiki page:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**
>> AOO+3.4+%28incubating%29+**Release+Candidate<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+%28incubating%29+Release+Candidate>
>>

>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4
>> (incubating).
>>
>> The vote starts now and will be open until:
>>
>>    UTC midnight Wednesday, 25 April: 2012-04-25 24:00 UTC.
>>
>> After the vote of the PPMC the vote will start on
>> gene...@incubtor.apache.org mailing and will be open for further 72
>> hours.
>> But we invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
>> to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
>> members.
>>
>>    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating)
>>    [ ]  0 Don't care
>>    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

The tests in AOO, very good!

I am using the exclusively program AOO in my notebook.

1 - www.escritoriolivre.org

Abraços,
Albino @bino28