--- Sab 28/4/12, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> > All in all, I think we should focus on stability and
> > not on features.

What I am meaning here is that our users should not expect
false promises like adding an "import Visio documents
feature" that simply doesn't work. Of course features
from Symphony are considered already pretty stable.

> So these (to me) sound more like items for a 3.5 than a
> 3.4.1.

I think it all depends on how fast we plan to release 4.0.
It looks likely that merging Symophony may be easy for the
IBM guys, since symphony already updated theit base OOo,
so a release may be fast and the 3.x branch may be short
lived. (I don't know for sure though).

I think a 3.x branch does make sense in any case but the
rule should be clear: no direct commits to the stable
branch: in general all changes go first to the trunk
and are later merged.

Pedro.