+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 09:00
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: After AOO 3.4?

[ ... ]

I concur with Marcus's analysis and observation here, as well as
comments by Rob and Andrea. Bug fixes and additional localizations to
port to something like 3.4.1, are a given I think. Any changes to the
code base, library replacements etc,  without providing something "new"
in the UI should be "3.5...."

New UI changes or significant new functionality, etc should go to
"4.0..." in my opinion.

This being said, I have no direct experience in naming software product
releases, so others may have a different opinion.

> Marcus
>
>> Does anyone want to start a wiki page for AOO 3.4.1 and start
>> collecting proposed translations and bugs for that release?

MzK

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette