Hi Albino,

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 08:41:09AM -0300, Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
> Hi.
>
> In link[1] have information the list pt-br. I sending an test occur
> problems, see:
>
> The list no active ?

I don't find it listed here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/index.html#incubator

Looking at the JIRA issue
it seems the mailing list wasn't created at all.

Please contact Claudio to reopen a thread here asking for the mailing
list, If I understood correctly the issue was closed because it misses
the reference to the thread where the mailing list is proposed and
people vote or veto the proposal. (See last comment: "Closing for now,
please re-open if and when you have a PPMC vote.".

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina