This request for a new download location has been sent indiscriminately to a
number of lists.

It appears that the China entry on the cdrom sources page is completely empty.
(Does it render as badly arranged tables in the browsers of others? I find it
difficult to read through.)

Note that the application process for addition to the list specifies an
@openoffice.org e-mail address.

The entire distribution and distribution/cdrom portions of the site are in the
AOO SVN at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/distribution/

corresponding to

http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/

and so on.

Anyone can submit patches against these pages.  Committers can operate with
them directly via SVN at the https: SVN URL and by following the ceremony for
having pages staged and then published at www.openoffice.org.

It might be wise to do a reset on this entire section and rebuild it with folks
who re-apply and agree to follow the trademark rules.  There are other concerns
as well concerning the authenticity and integrity of whatever is being
provided.  I have no idea what would be a supportable solution to all of that.

The active maintainers of the web pages can provide more advice to anyone who
wants to work on this material.

 - Dennis