On 03/05/2012 Armin wrote:
Andrea Pescetti  wrote:
- Enhanced chart visualization ...
To see the advantages,
try to zoom into a 3d chart in OOO3.3 and AOO3.4. This also gives enhanced
printing and exports, too.

Thanks! This is a really impressive improvement that surely deserved a screenshot. See the striking comparison (400% zoom of 3D chart) at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27835830/aoo340-charts.png?version=1&modificationDate=1336337745300
that I now included in the Release Notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Notes

I didn't copy the image to
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.0.html
Anyone who is taking care of that page: please feel free to copy it.

Does anyone have more information for a similar work (displaying the improvement with a screenshot) for the following two features, from my original request?
- Formula: Automatic baseline for Math objects
- Further development/bug fixes for DOCX import filter

Regards,
  Andrea.