Hi,

On 07.05.2012 13:33, Rob Weir wrote:
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Saramet George Alexandru
<sarametgeo...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hy!
My name is Saramet George, and i am one of the editors of the "ALS OB"
magazine from "Nicolae Iorga" highschool from Negresti, Vaslui, Romania.
Me and our entire editors team are using your lovely software
"OpenOffice.org 3.3" for editing our highscool's magazine, but we are
faceing a huge problem. When we transfer edited pages from a computer to
another the pages become offset, for example, if we have an article that
occupies two pages on  another computer it will be three pages long,  images
are not in their place, and even our customized templates for the magazine
are deformed.
What can we do to solve this BIG problem?

BTW, the poster is not subscribed to the list, so if you have a good
response you will need to cc the poster directly.

Thanks for hint.

I have forwarded all replies which have the reporter not on CC.

Best regards, Oliver.