On Monday, 7. May 2012 at 20:53, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> > well a lot of room for improvements. The pages with the centered
> > tables with different widths looks of course not really professional
> > or what do others think?
> >

> Well, I'm glad that Marcus did it, it's not bad and it was very
> relieving for me to be able to just link to it from the Italian download
> page (which is much worse, by the way... but will gradually get better)
> instead of copying and pasting the MD5SUMs as usual.

I think more of an automatic generated table or table snippet  that can be easy
used in other pages as well (included translated pages). A unique design where
only the language changed makes a lot of things easier.
It's indeed painful todo it manually, believe me I did often enough in the wiki
in the past weeks.

When I like something at LibO then it is their cleaner webpage. But don't get
me wrong we can and will find our own way to provide a clean page in the future.

It is not only the technical realization but also the design and I hope some
volunteer web designer will be interested to proof their skills here in the
future ;-)

Juergen