Hello Nikolay,

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 10:49:55PM +0400, Ochirov Nikolay wrote:
> How to add debugging symbols of AOO in gdb?
> I'm trying to debug the AOO but can't figure out how to add debug
> information into gdb. I add  --enable-symbols in configure, and add the
> path to the source into gdb(maybe it's not right?).
> But when debugging gdb writes to the console - no debugging symbols
> found. What's wrong?

Symbols are usually stripped, you should also add --disable-strip-solver

It's better to re-build some modules with special switches.

If the module is converted to gbuild:
make -sr clean
make -sr DEBUG=yes

In the older modules, clean the source tree and:
build debug=true dbglevel=3

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile