Hi Nikolay,

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 11:21:03PM +0400, Ochirov Nikolay wrote:
> Thank you for help, Ariel!
> Your hint is very usefull! I didn't clean, yes)
> And one more question if i may:
> Which module should be rebuilt in order to get the debugging symbols for
> bootstrap.uno.so?

For modules not converted to gbuild, you can search the library in
<module>/<OUT>/lib

For example:

]$ cd trunk/main/
]$ find -name bootstrap.uno.so
./solver/340/unxlngx6/lib/bootstrap.uno.so
./stoc/unxlngx6/lib/bootstrap.uno.so
./instsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice/installed/install/de/openoffice.org/ure/lib/bootstrap.uno.so
./instsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice/installed/install/es/openoffice.org/ure/lib/bootstrap.uno.so
./instsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice/installed/install/en-US/openoffice.org/ure/lib/bootstrap.uno.so

The answer is module stoc.

Modules converted to gbuild don't generate files inside the module
folder (only logs, if you built with --html). I guess that here you can
find the pattern <module>/Library_LIBNAME.mk

For example, if you want to find vbaswobj.uno.so, strip all prefixes and
suffixes from the library name (lib, uno, so) and search for

Library_vbaswobj.mk

]$ find -name Library_vbaswobj.mk
./sw/Library_vbaswobj.mk

It is built in sw.