On 8 May 2012, at 22:55, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> When you as ML moderator approve a post to a mailing list, please can you
> also state that the author is not subscribed to the ML and that everybody who
> wants to replay has to CC'ing the author?
>
> This would be very helpful from the start of the first posting.

As a moderator, I am not aware of any way to do this; the moderator has no
means to add a comment to an approved posting. It is possible to tell from the
message headers that a message has been moderated, so perhaps you could add a
rule/macro to your mail client to add the originator as a cc on any reply when
this header is present?

Cheers,

S.