While we're in the honeymoon period following our successful launch of
Apache OpenOffice 3.4, I want to give a special SHOUT OUT! to our mentors.
We wouldn't be here at this point in the project's development without your
help and counsel. You agreed to take this podling on as huge and gnarly as
you knew it would be. OpenOffice is the largest end user-facing project in
the history of ASF. Nobody blinked. Your support has been stalwart and
steadfast. Lastly, your confidence in us, that we would eventually get most
of it right, even if we messed up some things, was most appreciated. It's
been a challenge for you, but I trust you are finding it rewarding as we
pass this first major milestone of a successful Apache Release, and look
forward to building the most successful end user productivity software
suite in the history of Apache, for the public good, of course!

Thank You!...and you know who you are, so I'm not naming names. :))