Great to see such interest and passion in UX. We're excitied to
reinvigorate the UX effort and look forward to everyone's contribution.

Any enhancements to the AOO UI and user experience moving forward, whether
adopted from the Symphony code base, opportunities for improvement
identified from AOO user feedback, or great ideas from within the AOO
community will need to compliment the existing offering, align with our
user's needs and criteria for success. We will subscribe to a user-centered
design methodology.

Product development requires a balance of exploitation and incremental
enhancement of the existing code base, while exploring new and innovative
implementations. Together we can define such balance.

UX is currently refreshing the UX wiki, and will send out link to the
updated pages and new UX work products soon.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO User Experience Design