On 2012-05-16, at 22:13 , jianlizhao wrote:

> Whether there are 3rd party extension with OpenOffice.org, that can  export
> write to Macromedia Flash swf format

I believe that prior to OOo 3 (but maybe another milestone) OOo had Flash
export. Certainly, I used it, and it was not via extension. I believe that the
advent of 3.0, with all its changes, made Flash export history.

However, this is intriguing as a new option, as quite possibly Adobe, which
also maintains an Apache project(s), as well as some key personnel (and quite a
few other open source efforts), might be interested in such an extension.
"Interest" would mean something like helping to create the thing and also
popularizing its existence and use in order to expand its own market—and
implicitly, ours.

-louis