On 05/18/2012 01:41 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 05/18/2012 10:03 PM, schrieb NoOp:

>>> Right. It's getting difficult to keep the overview about this topic. So
>>> I've added a table to the Wiki page.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>
>> You might want to modify the Ubuntu section, Ubuntu(ized) Chromium is
>> recognigzed&  is correct for 32bit, not for 64bit but that will have to
>> wait for http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/117524 to be implemented (i686
>> issue pointed out by Ariel).
>
> Thanks for the additonal issue IDs.
>
> As Ubuntu is recognized I would believe that the download should be
> already correct. What happens when you open this webpage:
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index_aoo.html

Firefox with 'Ubuntu' in the URI:
Download Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0
Click to start downloading the most recent version for Linux Debian
32-Bit (DEB) and English (US)."
And 64 bit: "Linux Debian 32-Bit (DEB) and English (US)"

Standard (Mozilla) 32bit Firefox, SeaMonkey, Chrome:
Download Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0
Click to start downloading the most recent version for Linux 32-Bit
(RPM) and English (US)."

For 64bit of the above:
Firefox (12 and 15.x):
"Download Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0
Click to start downloading the most recent version for Linux 64-Bit
(RPM) and English (US)."
Chromium & Chrome & Opera:
"Download Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0
Click to start downloading the most recent version for Linux 32-Bit
(RPM) and English (US)."
(Note that Ubuntu Chromium does have 'Ubuntu' in the URI, but still
results in 32-bit due to the Chrome bug)