Am 05/18/2012 10:54 PM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
Hi Marcus,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 06:15:18PM +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
For example, the getLink() function could be extended to accept an ISO
code to get forced to assemble a download URL for a specific language:

LINK = getLink( VERSION, LANGUAGE, MIRROR, SCHEMA );

Then you can include the default CSS (then with the absolute pathes) and
JS files (the big advantage !), localize the "index.html" and just
exchange "LANGUAGE" with "es".

I've added this to the Wiki page for improvements.

I've finished this work. Now it's working as described above.

I would like to commit this but don't want to rubbish your work on
the Spanish webpages. So, please tell when we can come together.

it's only one page: /content/es/descargar/index.html
Simply commit your work, and then I update it (or feel free to modify it
yourself :) )-

In the meantime I've committed the changes into new files, as I wanted to use the time for improving more.

Please have a look into "http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index_aoo.html"; and check if this is working for you in the "es" webpage.

I don't want to trash any downloads, so I would like to ask you to check first and then update yourself. :-)

Thanks

Marcus