Hi Cyril,

2012/5/17 FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>

> >After what happened, please consider I'm resigning form PPMC.
> What's wrong? Your name don't appears on a translated text?
> Is it a point of disagree for you?
>
> As I explain before, if you want to manage the fr website, you can.
>
> For example, you could help us to update this page in priority:
> http://www.openoffice.org/fr/contact-forums.html
> All links are wrong and your new ML is not showing
>
> I can't do it better.

 First, I will thank you for your permanent investment in the
OpenOffice.org project now and during the last past years. Honestly I
consider (personal opinion, of course) the forum fr as the most
professionnal group of the french community to help for the OO end users.
So, many thanks !

But regarding the fr website, unfortunately, I have to store the polishing
brush in the closet, because you are playing with matches!

What's wrong?

For me, certainly not the fact that you manage it, i have no competence to
do it, but I consider that the link to "La Mouette" is totally inadequate
on the first fr page of the AOO project.

The reason is that, in the former fr mailing lists, we had some problems
with some people coming from this nest, who were squatting the lists only
to empty them or vehiculate wrong informations about Oracle's intentions
about the OO.org project, etc.

So, if you have decided to promote this organisation, so that they could
buy peanuts for a garden-party, please, do it rather on your own website,
or blog, or in a dedicated LibO part on the forum fr.

This post does not change my opinion of the clear value of your commitment
and your contributions to the AOO project.

A+

--

gw