--- Sab 19/5/12, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org> ha scritto:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:24:22AM -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton
> wrote:
> > I see that you submitted the patch.
> >
> > There is no way to do commits to Apache OpenOffice via
> > GIT.
>
> sorry but that's not true: I've been working with git-svn
> since the first day I had commit rights in the Apache SVN
> repo, all my commits have been done with git-svn because
> I don't use Subversion at all.

And I am aware that Juergen and Andre and surely others
have been using git-svn too. Unfortunately git-svn does
cause trouble: sometimes it doesn't add files or delete
directories. I have no objection to people using git-svn
as long as they get used to cleaning the mess ;).

I *love* SVN: it's really simple and practical. The big
thing to watch is that you are using the latest client
(1.7).

Pedro.