Hi,

jianlizhao schrieb:
Hi,Armin : thanks for you  replay.

I often deal with the digital camera file, its file format is RAW
format, I would like to develop an addon in the openoffice's write ,
through the addon  import RAW files.

Import new pictures to openoffice's write,  the same as Svg import.

I see you develop SVG, no change openoffice's file format, and to
maintain the compatibility of the before and after, this realization
of the idea of ​​a good.

I work on the C++ program development in Windows platform about 10
years, but not familiar with the openoffice extension development.
Therefore, I need your help.

Can you give me an addon examples code that the following functions

If you will work on extensions, you should download and install the Software Development Kit (SDK). Or have you already done it?
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

The SDK provides you with the Developer Guide, the API and other references and some examples.

Kind regards
Regina