Jianli,
I barely know what you are talking about. I think you are asking how
"insert a picture into a
writer document" works. Which function is involved in this process and
some details like
how the data model will be updated.

There are many ways you can find this out. My suggestions is
1, Make a debug build
2, New a writer document in AOO
3, Pop up the "Inster picture from file" dialog
4, Pause it within debuger and take a look at the stacks. Then you can
start from there.

And JianLi, it would be more effective if you can find someone review
your message
before post it here. No one can help you, if they don't understand your post.

--
Regards

Erik Ma