Hi,

On 22.05.2012 10:28, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Thus, you got an error in the AOO 3.4 update functionality, because you
have an own redirect from openoffice.org to another host. Right?
Does the update functionality works, if you do not have your own redirect?
I am asking in order to be sure that I got the right message.

It worked correctly. I had setup that redirect on my machine just to moderate
lists on the legacy infrastructure after the DNS change (Oracle to Apache) had
been completed; it is now useless of course. When I removed my redirect,
everything worked as expected and I received a message saying that no updates
were available.

Thanks for the feedback.
Thus, I think there is no need to follow-up this the infrastructure team.

Best regards, Oliver.